Research at the Institute of Medical Immunology
Research at the Institute of Medical Immunology is carried out with close cooperation between basic scientific research and clinical research. The goal is the development and translation of new insights into pathogenesis, diagnosis and therapy of immunological diseases.
The independent department of Chronobiology deals with the molecular basis of the circadian system and its effects.
You are here:
The Institute of Medical Immunology focuses on Chronobiology and Medical Immunology.
Medical Immunology at the institute comprises the following subject areas:
- Transplantation immunology
- Immunology of viral infections (CMV, EBV)
- Immunology of intensive care patients
- Development and application of standardized immunomonitoring
- Development and application of cell therapies (adoptiver T-cell transfer, MSC)
- Protein-protein interactions